Motorcycle Gauges on Show at Carole Nash Motorcycle Mechanics Show
SMITHS Motorcycle Gauges for classic and new motorcycles will be on display on the Digital Speedos stand (184/185/186) at the 24th Carole Nash Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Show (14th-15th October 2017, Staffordshire County Showground, Stafford, UK).
The number of visitors attending the show is ever-increasing due to the growing popularity of emerging and modern classic motorcycles from the 1960s, 70s and 80s. Over 30,000 motorcycle enthusiasts are expected to visit over the 2-days. The show is an ideal opportunity to highlight the history of SMITHS, designing and supplying gauges for some of the most iconic classic motorcycles such as the Triumph 6T Thunderbird and BSA Gold Star.
Digital Speedos distributes our gauges in the UK and will have a wide range of motorcycle gauges on display on their stand.
SMITHS manufacture a wide range of gauges for classic motorcycles including the:
- Classic Grey-face Speedometer and Tachometer;
- Classic Black-face Speedometer and Tachometer;
- Classic Chronometric Range of Speedometers and Tachometers;
- Classic Norton N-Green-dot Logo Speedometer and Tachometer;
- Classic Norton NVT Logo Speedometer and Tachometer;
- Classic Norton Globe Logo Speedometer and Tachometer;
- Euro Style Speedometer Range;
- Euro Style 10K Tachometer;
- Highline Speedometer and 10K Tachometer;
On the Digital Speedos stand at the show, we will also have digital gauges designed for the Yamaha RD350. The RD350 was produced between 1973 and 1975 and the new digital Speedometer and Tachometer are designed to easily replace the older original gauges, whilst offering enhanced performance.
We also design and manufacture gauges for new motorcycles, including cafe racers and our gauges are on the handlebars of modern classics including:
We hope to see you at the show and for more information on gauges for classic motorcycles please visit the Digital Speedos stand or contact us on:
Phone: +44 (0) 1639 732200
Via the website
Posted by Paul Fears on
11 October 2017 at 12:00 AM
Carole Nash Motorcycle ShowMotorcyclesYamaha RD350